Dave and I are supposed to be getting on a plane from Regina to Toronto at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow morning. Two things are standing in our way:

– a snowstorm in Regina that could delay our flight
– a computer glitch at Toronto Pearson Airport that is already delaying and cancelling some flights

If I believe hard enough, we will take off as scheduled… right?

Fingers crossed!

Pin It on Pinterest

%d bloggers like this: